Barolo Crus - A Date With The MGAs
Nebbiolo, one of Italy's three noble red grapes, is the only grape used in vinifying Barolo and makes it the King of wines in the Piemonte region. Barolo has eleven villages, three main soil types, and 181 MGAs. MGA, or menzioni geografiche aggiuntive, are delineated area names within Barolo. Does that sound confusing? In this session, we will explore and compare some of these MGAs and the wines they produce.
Join us to discover, taste, and learn the differences with the producers with the following wines:-
1. Castello di Verduno Barolo DOCG Massara 2016
2. G.D. Vajra Barolo DOCG Bricco delle Viole 2017
3. Terre Miroglio Barolo DOCG Cannubi 2013
4. Conterno Fantino Barolo DOCG Ginestra “Vigna del Gris” 2017
5. Achille Boroli Barolo DOCG Brunella 2015
6. Attilio Ghisolfi Barolo DOCG Bussia 2016
7. Gian Piero Marrone Barolo DOCG Bussia 2017
8. Ettore Germano Barolo DOCG Cerretta 2017
As before, limited tickets are available. Eight wine samples of about 50ml each will travel to confirmed participants on the same day afternoon.
The Product is not available. Contact the seller for further information